SWEETBODY ZIP HOODIE
Meet your favorite new sweatshirt! The Sweetbody Zip Hoodie
We tried and tested this model and it holds up for (at least 3) years, and counting.
Features we love:
- Big A** Hood (to keep the rain off your face).
- Super soft and thick sweatshirt material helps keep you warm in the drizzley PNW (Pacific Northwest), and it keeps it's shape after many repeated washings.
- Non-toxic screen printing. The printing is water-based ink, and the cleanup is simply water - no toxic chemicals (we don't like chemicals either), making their printing process is much more sustainable than traditional screen printing.
- We made these shirts with Rendered.co, a local small screen printing company in Portland, Oregon
From Rendered.co website: "The inks we use are designed to withstand the normal wear and tear of printed apparel, while maintaining a much softer feel (hand) than traditional plastisol inks."
About the American Apparel F497W Zipper Hoodie (from the American Apparel website):
Fabric & Care
- Our classic everyday fleece made from a poly cotton blend medium-weight, flexible and cozy with a soft touch feel.
- 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton Fleece
- Machine wash cold. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Men Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Size Chest (IN) / Arm Length (IN)
XS 35" - 36" / 24.25" - 24.5"
S 37" - 38" / 24.75" - 25"
M 39" - 40" / 25.25" - 25.5"
L 41" - 42" / 25.75" - 26"
XL 43" - 44" / 26.25" - 26.5"
How to Measure
Use a measuring tape to circle your chest, placing the measuring tape under the armpits and across the fullest part of the chest. For the most accurate measurement, the tape must be level.
02. Arm Length
Use a measuring tape, place the end of the tape to the tip of your shoulder and stretch the tape down to the part of the wrist the cuff would normally sit.